Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snomageddon










o
Good evening everyone,

This weekend just got longer (thank you snowmageddon). Tomorrow I don't have work, and its supposed to snow more on Tuesday. So DC is pretty much going to a snowy, icy hell this week. Hopefully President's Day won't be canceled, lol.

Other than dealing with snow, I've been reading, trying to work, watching the Superbowl, and wondering where Ursula is. I just found out she landed safely in Hong Kong and should be getting into Saigon momentarily. I miss her a whole lot, but I'm so excited for her crazy adventure!

I'll probably take some time to write more tomorrow...today was mostly just for pictures and what not. If I can't get out much tomorrow I'll probably write like 2394293 pages because of intense boredom.


Later guys!

Tim





2 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! I hope you are keeping warm. Were you playing football in front of the capitol building yesterday? I saw, on the Today Show, what looked like you helping dig out cars and playing football in the snow.

    I agree with you that Vietnam is a very lucky country right now; DC is pretty lucky right now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no i did not go to the football game. I suppose it was kind of a spontaneous thing. Snow isn't over yet though, so keeping warm is still priority number 1!

    ReplyDelete